Branson is an amazing place, especially at Christmas. With all there is to do in Branson, we are glad that you are considering spending time with us. Below, we answer some common questions that guests ask us in advance of visiting our Christmas Light display.
- Q. When is Santa at the Lights?
A. Santa is at Branson’s Gift of Lights every Thursday, Friday, and Saturday night from dusk until 11 PM, beginning the first Thursday in November, and ending the last Saturday before Christmas.
- Q. When are you open?
A. Branson’s Gift of Lights is open November 1 – January 1. We open at dusk nightly and close at 11PM. We will stay open late, so long as there are cars in line.
- Q. What about bad weather?
A. If the weather gets bad enough that we cannot open, or are compelled to close early, we will post the change of hours on our Calendar, which is found HERE.
- Q. Do you price your tickets by the person or by the carload?
A. We price by the carload. Please allow me to break it down for you:
- $20 per car (a family car, any size from a Mini Cooper to a Suburban).
- $35 for mini-buses or limos (things like oversized vans, and church buses, carrying from 10-35 people).
- $60 for motor coaches (carrying a partial load or a full load).
- Q. We would love to take a limo to see the Christmas lights in Branson. Do you have a limo to take people through your lights?
A. No, but several limo and tour companies are available in Branson. We partner with Branson Limousine, VIP Tours of Branson, and The Branson Loop
- Q. Where are you located?
A. The entrance to our display is at the corner of Expressway Lane and Shepherd of the Hills Expressway. If you know where the Sight and Sound Theatre is located (Where Moses and Miracle of Christmas is performed), it is easy to find us. Our entrance is just behind the Sight and Sound Theatre. Our ticket booth is down the hill from the entrance.
Our drive through display, begins at the corner of Shepherd of the Hills and Expressway Lane, and our ticket booth is down the hill from there. The exit is located at Roark Valley Road and Shepherd of the Hills, in front of Westgate Resort. A few people have gotten confused and tried to enter at the exit of our display. Be sure to enter behind Sight and Sound Theatre.
- Q. How long is your trail of lights?
A. From our entrance behind Sight and Sound Theatre to our exit in front of Westgate Resort, our display is about a mile and quarter long. We call it Branson’s magical mile.
- Q. We came to your drive-thru Christmas display last year. Is there anything new to see?
A. We are particularly excited for the 2017 Christmas season. We have added many more displays than in previous years, and lit areas that were previously unlit. New displays this year include many scenes from the life of Jesus Christ, including His baptismal, walking on the water, the last supper, His crucifixion, resurrection, and ascension into heaven.